Regardless of what your mom may tell you, you might be a geek if…
– You own over 50 t-shirts. Most of them are black. You only paid for three of them.
– You’ve ever flamed a podcast for not having OGG support.
– You’re not gay, but if you were, you’d have a major crush on Kevin Rose.
– Your initial description of any new beer uses a variation of the word “hop”.
– You’ve spent an entire day getting Open GL running on SuSe just for the “Window Wobble” effect.
– You went to the midnight showing of any Star Wars movie, but only to make fun of the dressed-up nerds.
– You now have the Mario Bros. theme stuck in your head.
– You’ve stopped fixing computers unless A) you’re getting paid or B) the girl is smoking hot.
– You refuse to use a technology product because of a deep-seeded belief that it is evil.
– You buy a special brand of contacts because the standard ones aren’t thick enough.
– You think anything, and I mean anything, that is even slightly related to ninjas is automatically cool.
– You can concisely explain why LAN parties suck and XBox Live is awesome.
– You’re embarassed to admit that your high school yearbook picture bears a stricking resemblance to Blake Ross.
Happy Friday, hope you enjoy your weekend!